Raw Vegan Tacos are one food that I’ve always wanted.
Tacos are simply amazing, but most recipes of raw vegan tacos are a huge let down.
They are all either extremely high in fat, salt, and oil, or they just have little to no flavour! Now I love eating healthy food, but if it doesn’t taste great, it just isn’t worth the time and effort.
Making raw vegan tacos that love you as much as you love them may sound like quite the feat, however all it takes is 7 ingredients. It is far more simple than most people imagine, and the flavour is phenomenal.
Whether you are a seasoned raw vegan, or serving this to someone who has never had raw vegan food before, everyone will definitely be pleased!
If you are interested in more raw food recipes, and especially another raw vegan tacos recipe, check out my Top 10 Raw Recipes.
- 2 Medium Heads Of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/3 Medium Green Cabbage
- 4 Large Carrots
- 4 Large Stalks Of Celery
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds
- Break off and lay out all of the leaves of Romaine Lettuce from the 2 heads.
- Shred the Carrots, Celery, and Cabbage in a Food Processor. Once done, put the shredded vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add the Avocado & Sesame Seeds to the shredded vegetables and thoroughly mix until properly distributed.
- Place the vegetable mix into each leaf of Romaine Lettuce, distributing it evenly.
- Chop the Grape Tomatoes into halves and place 4-5 halves on top of the vegetable mix on each of the raw vegan tacos.