Raw Vegan Veggie Rolls – Simple Raw Food Recipes
Raw Vegan veggie rolls are one dish that you surely won’t regret making.
This simple raw food recipe is one that I keep coming back to again and again.
The abundance of flavour, along with the creamy/crunchy texture make it a joy to eat.
With only a few ingredients that you can find in almost any store, I am sure that you will enjoy preparing, and eating, this delicious raw vegan sushi dish.
Raw Vegan Sushi – Simple Raw Food Recipes
- 1 Papaya
- 4 Carrots
- 1 Cup Of Cabbage
- 6 Stalks Of Celery
- 1 Avocado
- Peel & deseed the Papaya and carefully slice long thin strips from one end to the other of the Papaya.
- Dehydrate the Papaya slices for about 3-4 hours. This causes the Papaya to become flexible and easy to roll.
- Shred all of the Celery, Carrots, and Cabbage finely and add into a bowl.
- Pit the Avocado and thoroughly mix it into the shredded veggies
- Lay out a slice of dehydrated Papaya, place a scoop of the shredded Veggies onto one end, and roll it down to the other end. Continue to do this to make the rest of the rolls.
After trying out this amazingly delicious recipe, I am sure you are left wanting even more! Check out my recipe book: Robert’s Rawsome Recipe Guide