This sweet & creamy raw vegan pasta will remind you just how tasty eating fruit & veg can be!
Pasta has always been one of my favourite foods, and after coming over to a raw vegan diet, I didn’t get to enjoy it all that much.
All I did was simply stick with making Tomato sauces, and eventually it did get really plain and boring.
For this reason, I’ve taken the time to try several different kinds of combinations of fruits & veg to get the same sweet & creamy sauces that I use to enjoy.
After quite a bit of testing around, I feel like this simple raw vegan pasta recipe is going to become one of your staples that you will continue to enjoy for years to come.
If you’re interested in learning how to make other simple raw food recipes, check out my recipe book: Robert’s Top 10 Raw Recipes
Sweet & Creamy Raw Vegan PastaTotal time: 15 minsSummaryFind out how to make simply delicious sweet & creamy raw vegan pasta today. Enjoy the amazing flavours of fruits & veg while eating your favorite dishes.
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 1 Large Mango
- 1 Ear Of Corn
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1/3 Small Red Bell Pepper
- Spiralize the 2 zucchinis into noodles. (If you don’t have a spiralizer I recommend The Paderno World Cuisine)
- Cut the corn off the cob, peel the mango, & open the avocado. Add all three ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour the sweet & creamy sauce on top of the zucchini noodles.
- Dice the red bell pepper and mix evenly into the noodles.