Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls are a snack I love to treat myself with.
The amazingly sweet and deep taste explodes in your mouth as you bite into these super soft raw vegan cinnamon rolls.
With only 2 ingredients, and no refined sweeteners, this recipe is sure to please your taste buds while leaving you with excellent digestion.
For more delicious & simple to make raw vegan recipes, check out my Top 10 Raw Recipes.
Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Large Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Peel and cut the bananas into thirds.
- Dehydrate the bananas overnight at 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the morning, take out the dehydrated banana slices, and roll one of them up from one end to the other.
- From there, use 14 more banana slices & keep rolling them around the original roll.
- Do this again 2 more times to make 2 more rolls.
- Sprinkle the Cinnamon over the rolls.